(Adds details on passenger cars in para 15, updates crown) By Marek Petrus PRAGUE, April 23 (Reuters) - Higher world oil prices and meagre exports growth helped swell the Czech foreign trade gap in March, giving markets another negative number to bolster the case for a weaker crown, analysts said on Wednesday. The Czech Statistical Bureau (CSU) said the monthly deficit in trade with goods widened to 9.2 billion crowns ($319.1 million) in March, well beyond average market expectations ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Oil costs,poor exports swell Czech March trade gap" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642