* Q2 sales $1.75 bln vs $1.76 bln analyst forecast * Q2 EPS 74 cents vs Wall St estimate of 73 cents * Late US budget signing, muni budget woes curb sales * Shares fall nearly 9 percent (Adds defense segment estimate lowered, share price) NEW YORK, April 28 (Reuters) - Oshkosh Corp reported lower quarterly results and cut its defense segment outlook on Thursday, sending the specialty truckmaker's shares down nearly 9 percent. U.S. defense spending pressures, as well as strained ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Oshkosh lowers defense sales outlook; shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.