* Fiscal Q3 EPS 75 cents vs $2.31 year ago * Wall Street expected 73 cents * Fiscal Q3 sales $2.02 bln vs Wall St view $1.89 bln * Shares drop nearly 5 pct in premarket trading * 2012 defense margin view a concern - analysts (Adds share drop, analyst comment, byline) By Lynn Adler NEW YORK, July 28 (Reuters) - Specialty truckmaker Oshkosh Corp reported lower quarterly profit and revenue, driven down by defense division sales, and its shares fell nearly 5 percent in premarket ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Oshkosh profit and sales lower, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642