* Reports stronger-than-expected Q1 EPS * Says sales profit fell 91 pct, sales fell 49 pct * Shares rise on beat, upbeat commentary (Recasts; Adds details on industry outlook, company comments on fundamentals, share reaction, byline) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, April 28 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc. reported a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit on Tuesday though it acknowledged that the drop in freight volumes brought on by the worldwide downturn had left trucking companies in no ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Paccar beats estimates, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642