(Adds details on parts and financial unit performance, overseas prospects and analyst comment; updates share price.) By James B. Kelleher CHICAGO, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Paccar Inc. , the nation's No. 2 maker of heavy trucks, said on Tuesday that quarterly profit rose nearly 22 percent, thanks, in part, to a rush by truckers to buy vehicles ahead of tough new U.S. clean-air rules that took effect Jan. 1. The company, which makes trucks under the Kenworth, Peterbilt and DAF names, said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Paccar quarterly net rises on truck fleet updates" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642