* Chairman clarifies committed to Saab deal * Shares of Saab parent rebound sharply on clarification * Saab still awaiting vital 70 mln euro bridge loan (Recasts with new comments from Pangda chairman, explanation of previous remarks) By Fang Yan and Ken Wills CHENGDU, Oct 12 (Reuters) - The chairman of Chinese auto dealer Pangda Automobile Trade Co Ltd is "confident" its planned investment in Saab will go through, clarifying earlier remarks he made suggesting the deal was void. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Pangda chairman confident Saab deal will proceed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642