(Recasts, adds analyst comment, shares, detail) By Louise Knowles PARIS, Feb 23 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Wednesday its profitability would at best hold steady this year despite an imminent product offensive that will rejuvenate its model range. Europe's second-biggest carmaker posted a drop in 2004 profits, but just met its target of an operating profit "in the region of" 2003's figure, after a year dogged by sluggish demand and cut-throat competition in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Peugeot cautious on 2005 before product offensive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.