(Adds CFO comment on markets, raw materials) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, Oct 27 (Reuters) - French car maker PSA Peugeot Citroen reduced its operating profit margin outlook on Thursday as it needs to cut production in the face of a high inventory built-up and sluggish markets. While Italian rival Fiat urged caution on 2005 when it reported a smaller than expected loss on flat sales on Wednesday and domestic peer Renault hopes the launch of the new Clio will allow it to meet forecasts, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Peugeot cuts 2005 operating margin outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.