(Adds share reaction, background) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, July 27 (Reuters) - Profits at PSA Peugeot Citroen fell in the first half as motorists snubbed its ageing models, but Europe's second-biggest car maker beat expectations and cheered investors by confirming its full-year outlook on Tuesday. Paris-based PSA said in a statement net profit totalled 681 million euros ($828.3 million) compared with 869 million in the year-ago period. A Reuters poll of 12 analysts had produced a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Peugeot profits beat forecasts, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.