(Adds first quarter sales figures) By Marcel Michelson PARIS, April 26 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen's sales were 6.5 percent higher at 14.87 billion euros ($20.28 billion) in the first quarter, Europe's second biggest car group said on Thursday. The figure was above the 14.24 billion euro average forecast in a Reuters poll of nine analysts. It said its market share in Europe was 14.3 percent against 14.4 percent a year ago and worldwide vehicle sales rose 0.5 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Peugeot Q1 sales rise, seeks 4,800 job cuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.