* Plan targets very conservative, can be beaten -CEO * To invest 312 mln euros in 3 yrs to 2013 * Plans India, Vietnam expansion, mulls China project * Shares end 6 pct lower (Recasts, adds analyst comments, updates shares) By Nigel Tutt MILAN, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Italy's Piaggio SpA , best known for its Vespa scooters, delivered a deliberately conservative strategy plan on Thursday, sending its shares into sharp reverse after recent strong gains. Piaggio said it plans to expand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Piaggio sets conservative goals, shares drop" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.