(Adds Pirelli comment, comparative valuations, order details) By Stefano Rebaudo MILAN, June 29 (Reuters) - Pirelli is likely to cut the price range for the public offering of its tyre business by 10 percent, a source said, wiping 200 million euros ($250.9 million) off its value as a market downturn quashes interest. The Italian company, whose investments run from real estate to telecommunications, had set the price range for Pirelli Tyre's offering at 7.40 euros to 9.0 euros. A ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Pirelli likely to cut tyre IPO price 10 pct-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.