(Adds CEO comments, market reaction, investors, updates shares) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent STUTTGART, Germany, Jan 27 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche forecast on Friday vehicle sales would clearly surpass 90,000 vehicles in its fiscal year to July after first-half sales and earnings easily beat analyst expectations. The luxury carmaker is enjoying brisk sales of its new Cayman coupe and its recently overhauled flagship 911 sports car and Boxster roadster. Chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Porsche aims to sell over 90,000 cars this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.