(Adds VW comment, updates market reaction) By Michael Shields, European Auto Correspondent FRANKFURT, Sept 26 (Reuters) - Porsche stock fell as much as 11.7 percent on Monday on concern its plan to acquire 20 percent of Volkswagen will wipe out cash the world's most profitable carmaker could have given investors. The voting stake in Europe's biggest carmaker would cost about 3.3 billion euros ($4 billion), but Porsche said it could still finance projects such as its new Panamera sports ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Porsche stock drops on plan to take VW stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642