(Releads adding company comment on outlook) By Christiaan Hetzner FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - Germany's Porsche raised its profit target on Monday after booming demand for its sports cars lifted 10-month results, leading the company to expect a 12th straight year of higher earnings. Porsche reiterated that turnover and unit sales are also set to reach new highs as it plans to sell "clearly more" than 90,000 vehicles in the full fiscal year that ends in July, compared with 88,379 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Porsche on track for 12th straight profit gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642