* Technical cooperation with VW would help Suzuki-analyst * Small-car tie-up would be 2nd attempt between VW, Suzuki * Analysts see demand for ultra-small cars in emerging mkts * Suzuki shares rise up to 7.7 pct, Volkswagen up 3.9 pct (Recasts lead, adds Volkswagen share price, analyst comments) By Chang-Ran Kim and Maria Sheahan TOKYO/FRANKFURT, June 26 (Reuters) - The prospect of a possible cooperation between Suzuki Motor and Volkswagen raised an enthusiastic response among ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Possible Suzuki, VW tie-up cheered on market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.