(changes dateline, recasts with COMEX, bullion closing prices) NEW YORK, Nov 27 (Reuters) - COMEX gold slipped Wednesday on profit-taking as stock prices and the dollar rallied, but the yellow metal's movements were were minimized before a long holiday weekend. U.S. financial markets reacted enthusiastically to a raft of data showing the economy appeared to be emerging from a period of sluggish growth. But gold was subdued even though floor turnover looked quite heavy. Most traders and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Profit-taking weakens NY gold before holiday" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.