(Adds confirmation of forecasts paragraph 8, details 15-16) By Rebecca Harrison AULNAY, France, Jan 28 (Reuters) - French automaker PSA Peugeot Citroen said on Tuesday that plans to make cars faster and more cheaply would yield one billion euros ($1.08 billion) in savings per year by 2006 and help it meet lofty sales targets. Chairman Jean-Martin Folz said at a presentation of PSA's industrial strategy that sharing parts across different model lines by using common platforms would save ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-PSA says to save 1 bln euros a year by 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642