* H1 revenue rises 20.8 pct to 28.39 bln eur * H1 recurring operating income 1.14 bln eur * Sees FY recurring operating income of around 1.5 bln eur * Shares down 5.35 pct by 1300 GMT (Updates shares) By Helen Massy-Beresford and Gilles Guillaume PARIS, July 28 (Reuters) - French carmaker PSA Peugeot Citroen warned the economic environment would be tougher in the second half, sending its shares lower after recent gains even though it swung to a first-half profit. PSA shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-PSA warns of tougher H2; shares slide" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.