* Rare remarks on treaty central to "resetting" US relations * Treaty set to be ratified by parliament * Putin sees 2011 WTO entry despite remaining issues * Says Russia may use protectionist measures after WTO entry (Updates with Putin quotes on WTO) By Gleb Bryanski MOSCOW, Dec 29 (Reuters) - Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin praised the New START nuclear arms treaty with the United States on Wednesday, but made protectionist remarks that may complicate talks on joining the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Putin praises START treaty, warns on WTO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.