* Frenchman eyes partial racing programme * Hirvonen becomes main Citroen driver (Adds details on Hirvonen, Al-Qassimi) By Gregory Blachier PARIS, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Eight-times rallying world champion Sebastian Loeb, who is heading for a record ninth consecutive title, will not take part in all of next season's races, his Citroen team said on Thursday. "After eight, possibly soon to be nine, consecutive world titles, Sebastien ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Rallying-Loeb will not race for title next season" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642