(Adds quote on markets) By Matthias Blamont PARIS, April 29 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault is sticking to its 4.5 percent operating margin target for 2008, despite a weaker dollar and pound and above-forecast raw material price rises, its chief executive said on Tuesday. "We have to deal with headwinds -- the currency impact is negative for the company, and the cost of raw materials has risen faster than we had foreseen," Carlos Ghosn told the annual general meeting. "Having ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Renault banks on emerging markets to hit target" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642