* Nissan, Renault, Daimler seen small taking mutual stakes * Operational synergies a plus, but optimism limited * Nissan shares up 0.9 pct in line with Tokyo market, sector (Adds comments, Toyota/Mazda report, byline) By Chang-Ran Kim, Asia autos correspondent TOKYO, March 26 (Reuters) - Partners Renault SA and Nissan Motor Co are reportedly in the final stages of talks with Daimler AG to obtain symbolic stakes in each other as they look to share technology amid intensifying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Renault-Nissan, Daimler to take mutual stakes-media" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.