* Renault, Nissan to contribute 300 mln eur * Renault exec sees 2010 Russian car mkt below 1.6 mln units (Adds quotes from Putin on Russian aid) By Helen Massy-Beresford RAMBOUILLET, France, Nov 27 (Reuters) - French carmaker Renault on Friday stepped in to help struggling Russian partner AvtoVAZ survive until its crisis-hit market recovers. Renault, with its Japanese ally Nissan , will provide 300 million euros ($447.8 million) via technology transfer to the heavily-indebted Lada ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Renault pledges aid to help Russia partner" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642