(Adds analyst paragraph 13, exchange rate impact paragraph 10) By Rebecca Harrison PARIS, April 25 (Reuters) - A clutch of funky new models at France's Renault failed to offset slack European demand as first-quarter sales at the carmaker slid 2.9 percent. But the sales drop announced on Friday was less than feared, shielding the carmaker's stock from sector blues. Renault also cheered investors on Friday with news its Japanese partner Nissan would contribute around 750 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Renault sales dip as market gloom bites" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642