(Adds CEO quotes on Fiat, Iveco, closing share price) By Gilles Castonguay MILAN, Jan 25 (Reuters) - Robust sales of the Grande Punto hatchback and other models helped Fiat's key automotive division turn a profit in 2006, the first time since 2000 it has made money for a whole year. Fiat said on Thursday the improved results at the division and elsewhere in the Italian industrial group had led the board to propose a dividend for the first time in five years. The pay-out will be 0.155 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Revived Fiat Auto breaks into black in 2006" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.