(Adds analyst comment, updates shares) By Michael Smith LONDON, July 29 (Reuters) - British engine maker Rolls-Royce Plc met forecasts for an 18 percent rise in first-half profit on Thursday, helped by cost cuts and a lucrative after-sales business as the civil aerospace market recovers. The world's second-largest maker of aircraft engines stuck with guidance for higher 2004 earnings and debt reduction as the company's order book ended the period at a record level, benefiting from ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Rolls Royce H1 profit up as civil market recovers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.