* Russian aluminium units repay $85.9 million * Alfa hopes for resolution on other Deripaska debts * Payment follows bankruptcy threat by Alfa-Bank * Conflicting statements on GAZ debt restructuring (Recasts after debt settlement) By Aleksandras Budrys and Robin Paxton MOSCOW, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Indebted Russian magnate Oleg Deripaska's aluminium company said on Thursday it repaid debts worth $85.9 million to Alfa-Bank after the private lender threatened to pursue the bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-RUSAL repays Alfa debt after bankruptcy threat" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.