(Recasts, adds comments, details) MOSCOW, Oct 31 (Reuters) - At least eight people were killed and 56 were injured on Wednesday in an explosion on a bus in the Russian city of Togliatti and authorities said they were treating the suspected bombing as a terrorist act. The early morning explosion on the bus, which came as people travelled to work in the rush hour, was probably caused by about 1 kg (2.2 lbs) of explosives, local police sources were quoted by local news agencies as saying. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Russia 'terrorist' bus bomb kills 8, injures 56" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.