(Releads, adds Magna no-comment) VIENNA, March 23 (Reuters) - The holding company of Russian billionaire Oleg Deripaska denied on Friday a report it was in talks to buy a stake in Canadian car-parts maker Magna International from founder Frank Stronach. Austrian daily Oesterreich had reported Deripaska, owner of Russian carmaker GAZ , was among Russian investors eyeing the stake, and that his talks were the "most concrete," citing unidentified "insiders". But Basic Element, the holding ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Russian investor denies talks over Magna stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642