* Saab and BMW to announce deal on Wednesday - NOS * Saab says to make an announcement on Wednesday * BMW refers to Saab press conference on Wednesday * Spyker shares up 32 pct, BMW down 0.7 percent (Adds Saab, BMW, trader comment, updates shares) By Gilbert Kreijger AMSTERDAM, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Car maker Saab will get access to BMW's technology and parts, Dutch public broadcaster NOS said, a move that could help underfunded Saab owner Spyker push the Swedish brand back into ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Saab gets access to BMW technology -report" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.