* Says not enough money to continue reorganisation * Says one viable option would be sale to Chinese co's * North Street Capital to invest $10 mln in equity * Also, the US hedge fund manager to provide $60 mln loan (Updates with administrator asking to pull plug, adds background, quotes) By Johan Sennero and Greg Roumeliotis STOCKHOLM/AMSTERDAM, Oct 20 (Reuters) - The administrator in charge of Saab's reorganisation asked on Thursday that a Swedish court pull the plug on bankruptcy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Saab reorganisation chief asks to pull plug" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.