(Recasts with official confirmation talks are off) By Rhee So-eui SEOUL, March 24 (Reuters) - Talks to sell a stake in South Korea's top life insurer to Newbridge Capital or Warburg Pincus were called off on Thursday following disagreements over management rights, one of the insurer's shareholders said. The collapse of the talks to sell shares in Samsung Life Insurance Co. to one or other of the private equity firms appears to be reigniting a dispute between local banks and parent ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Samsung Life sale collapse threatens debt plan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.