(Adds CEO news conference comment, analyst comment) By Patrick McLoughlin STOCKHOLM, Oct 27 (Reuters) - Scania , Europe's third-biggest truck maker, posted a gain in third-quarter pre-tax profit just below expectations on Monday but said demand in its main Western European market could improve next year. Scania posted pre-tax profit of 765 million crowns ($99 million), compared with a consensus estimate of 771 million in a Reuters poll of 14 analysts, and with the year-ago figure of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Scania sees better 2004 W.European truck market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.