(Adds news conference, updates shares) By Niklas Pollard STOCKHOLM, April 27 (Reuters) - Swedish truck maker Scania saw its shares tumble 6 percent on Wednesday, hit by a lower-than-expected rise in first-quarter pretax earnings and a subdued outlook for its key European market. The group's quarterly pretax profit was 1.70 billion Swedish crowns ($242.3 million) versus 1.37 billion in the year-ago quarter and a 1.73 billion average forecast in a Reuters poll of 13 analysts. Scania ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Scania shares hit by dull Q1 earnings, soft outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642