* SEC examining mortgage loans bundled into securities * SEC seeking due diligence documents * Disclosure shows SEC still pursuing financial crisis cases By Aruna Viswanatha and Rick Rothacker WASHINGTON, Aug 28 (Reuters) - The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission is investigating Ally Financial mortgage unit Residential Capital for possible misconduct in its loan origination and underwriting practices. The SEC ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SEC probing ResCap for possible mortgage fraud" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642