(Adds quotes from news conference, details, updates share) By James Mackenzie BOURNEMOUTH, England, April 24 (Reuters) - Germany's Siemens AG gave a cautious assessment of prospects for the rest of the year on Thursday after the weak dollar and falling power orders led to a fall in second-quarter profits and sales. But the Munich-based industrial giant said it remained broadly on track to meet profitability targets, saying most of its 14 units were on the way to meeting the margin ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Siemens cautious after Q2 sales, profit fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642