(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Updates with closing stock prices, adds comment) By Kennix Chim and Tony Munroe HONG KONG, Nov 28 (Reuters) - Shares in Sinotruk (Hong Kong) Ltd , China's largest heavy truck maker, slid 16 percent on Wednesday after its US$1.2 billion initial public offering, marking the worst first-day performance in Hong Kong this year. The debut is the latest in a string of weak showings by Hong Kong newcomers, adding pressure on listing hopefuls to lower ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sinotruk slumps in HK's worst debut this year" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.