* Reports first post-merger profitable qtr * Posts breakeven EPS vs Wall Street view loss $0.02/shr * Q4 rev $684 mln vs Wall St. estimate $664 mln * Sees adding 500,000 subs in 2010, sees 2010 rev $2.7 bln * Shares down 1.8 pct after jumping 58 pct in 1 month (Adds results details, byline) By Franklin Paul NEW YORK, Feb 25 (Reuters) - Sirius XM Radio Inc posted its first quarterly profit since its merger and said it expected to add 500,000 new subscribers in 2010 as the recovery ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sirius posts profit, sees big subscriber growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.