(Adds CEO comment in paragraphs 13-14, 16-17, updates shares) By Niklas Pollard and Johannes Hellstrom STOCKHOLM, April 24 (Reuters) - SKF , the world's top bearings maker, posted quarterly earnings above market consensus on Tuesday, but investors were unimpressed after strong earnings growth at its peers and sent the shares down. Pretax earnings rose to 1.83 billion Swedish crowns ($269.9 million) from 1.60 billion a year earlier and against a mean forecast of 1.71 billion in a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SKF Q1 tops forecast, but shares fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642