(Adds CEO's comment, updates share price) By Simon Johnson STOCKHOLM, April 25 (Reuters) - Sweden's SKF AB , the world's biggest bearings maker, reported a 36 percent rise in its first-quarter profit on Tuesday, boosted by rising demand, and said it saw an even better second quarter. Swedish industrial firms have all enjoyed a strong run in recent quarters, boosted by a strong global economy, but analysts are beginning to question if things can get better. A day earlier Electrolux's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SKF sees demand improving after strong Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642