(Adds commerce minister, c.bank data and updates markets) By Kim Kyoung-wha SEOUL, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Strong exports of memory chips and autos drove South Korean industrial output up an unexpectedly strong 2.7 percent in December, providing further evidence the economy is on the mend. Friday's upbeat data followed more optimistic consumer confidence figures that also pointed to a recovery this year in Asia's fourth-largest economy, after a credit crunch helped push the country briefly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-S.Korea industry output heats up as economy mends" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642