* May factory output, investment surprisingly strong * July manufacturing business confident at 13-month high * Private export outlook index rises after 1-year slump * Investors price in higher chances of an interest rate rise (Adds details, analyst comment) By Yoo Choonsik and Seo Eun-kyung SEOUL, June 30 (Reuters) - South Korean factory output rose more than expected and capital investment surged in May while confidence among manufacturers toward July jumped, raising chances for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-S.Korea output, investment data lifts rate outlook" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.