(Updates with closing share prices, P/E, lead managers) By Rafael Nam SEOUL, Feb 17 (Reuters) - Shares in South Korea's Kumho Tire Co. Inc. , the world's 11th-biggest tyre maker, jumped 16 percent on their Seoul debut on Thursday, after gaining 11.5 percent in London. Kumho's $363 million initial public offer was South Korea's largest since LG.Philips LCD Co. Ltd. raised $1 billion in New York and Korea in July last year. "The overall outlook for the tyre industry looks good," said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-S.Korea's Kumho Tire gains on London, Seoul debuts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.