* 2011 revenue to grow, no big acquisitions seen happening * 2011 has started well - deputy CEO * "Too early" to gauge impact of Egypt unrest * Shares up 4.7 pct, price hits 13-month high (Adds detail, background, CEO comments) By Lionel Laurent and Matthieu Protard PARIS, Feb 16 (Reuters) - Societe Generale's plan to get profits back to pre-crisis levels is on track, it said on Wednesday, after a pick-up in retail banking and its equities derivatives business helped boost ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-SocGen sees profit recovery on track after Q4 bounce" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.