* No detail on output targets for Sollers/Ford JV * Expect to begin operations by the end of 2011 * Fiat's existing small van alliance with Sollers continues (Changes byline and dateline, adds analyst comment) By Gleb Stolyarov and Bernie Woodall MOSCOW/DETROIT, Feb 18 (Reuters) - Russian car maker Sollers dropped joint venture plans with Fiat and will instead team up with Ford to make and sell cars and vans in the fast-growing Russian market. Western carmakers are increasingly ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sollers drops Fiat JV, to team up with Ford" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.