(Adds Sonic's closing share price, analyst's comment) By Poornima Gupta DETROIT, Oct 25 (Reuters) - Car dealership Sonic Automotive Inc. on Tuesday posted a 39 percent rise in quarterly earnings, boosted by cost improvements and growth in all its business units, boosting its shares as much as 10 percent. The Charlotte, North Carolina-based company said third-quarter profit rose to $26.8 million, or 61 cents a share, from $19.3 million, or 45 cents a share, a year earlier. The company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-Sonic Automotive profit up 39 percent, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.