(Adds more prosecutor quotes, background, updates shares) By Cheon Jong-woo and Lee Jin-joo SEOUL, April 27 (Reuters) - South Korean prosecutors sought an arrest warrant on Thursday for the chairman of Hyundai Motor on charges of misusing company funds, striking a blow to the country's family-run chaebol conglomerates. Analysts fear the arrest of chairman Chung Mong-koo could create a leadership vacuum at the country's top car maker and derail its ambitions to become the world's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-South Korea seeks to arrest Hyundai Motor head" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642