(Adds cash withdrawals at KorAm, pay rates, details, updates shares) By Jean Yoon SEOUL, June 29 (Reuters) - About 40,000 unionised workers at South Korea's top car maker, Hyundai Motor Co , began a two-day strike on Tuesday to demand higher wages, fanning investor fears over another summer of labour unrest. South Korea traditionally faces a seasonal rise in union action every summer, but labour strife this year poses a big headache for a government struggling to boost sluggish ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-South Korea's summer strike season heats up" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.