(For an expanded IPO diary, please click ) (Updates share price to close, adds analyst quotes) By Lu Jianxin SHANGHAI, Aug 18 (Reuters) - China South Locomotive jumped 58 percent in its Shanghai stock market debut on Monday, buoyed by a low IPO price and its dominance in China's train manufacturing sector, after it raised $1.5 billion in Asia's third-largest share offering this year. But analysts said China South Locomotive & Rolling Stock Corp's strong performance would not do ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 3-South Locomotive jumps 58 pct in Shanghai debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642